Purchase Application Form at Head Office or Download on PMMC website
Submit fully completed Application form with Application Letter addressed to MD PMMC
The applicant must be either a duly registered Sole Proprietorship or Limited Liability company.
Application must include the following:
- Fully registered company documents from Registrar- General Department of Ghana. (Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Registration (Sole Proprietorship), Company profile and Beneficial Ownership Profile must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Company with foreign participation shall produce a copy of the Ghana Investment Promotion Company GIPC Certificate and send the copy to email@example.com.
Provide copies of such Documents as:
- Proof of location of the Registered Company (Utility Bill within the last 6months).
- Copies of Ghana Cards of Directors and Shareholders.
- 2 passport size photos of the Directors.
- GHS 100 ( Wholly Ghanaian-owned Companies)
- USD 500 (Companies with foreign participation)
- GHS7,000 (New Application) and GHS5,000 (Renewal) – (Wholly Ghanaian-owned Companies)
- US$5,000 (New Application) and US$3,000(Renewal) – (Companies with foreign participation)
PMMC on receipt of a satisfactory response from the police, shall issue the licence to the Applicants subject to terms and conditions.
PMMC shall also issue five (5) ID cards to five (5) members of staff of the Applicants on receipt of 2 passport pictures and copies of valid Ghana National IDs of each staff.
The License once issued shall be valid for Twelve (12) calendar months from the date of issuance.
PMMC reserves the exclusive rights to revoke the License upon stated grounds including but not limited to a breach of the terms and conditions of the License.
Upon expiry, an Applicant may apply for renewal of the Licence within Three (3) months from the date of expiry provided always that any application for renewal beyond the stated period shall be treated as a new application.
Conditions for Renewal
An Application for renewal shall be considered and granted on the following conditions:
• The Applicant has submitted (up-to-date returns) on gold purchases made during the subsistence of the licence to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A satisfactory police clearance report.
• Receipt of proof of location for the Registered Company. (Utility bill within the last 6 months).
• Payment of appropriate fees.