To be able to act as a third party gold dealer in Ghana, the requirements are as follows:
- Interested companies should be a limited liability company duly registered in Ghana
- Present copies of the following:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate to Commence Business
- Form 3 and 4 from Registrar General
- Utility Bill
- Valid ID Card (Any of these: Voter ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National ID)
- Two (2) Passport Size Photo
- Download PMMC Application form
CANCELLATION OF LICENSE
Breach in any of the following will lead to a cancellation of licence:
- Making any false statement about your operations with the licence which you know or ought to have known to be false.
- If you export gold through any entity other than an accredited Licenced Gold Exporter LG or Licensed Gold Purchasing Company.
- If you are involved in any illegal transaction using the licence.
- Purchasing diamond from only some selected local winners
The Company is located in the Diamond House building in Accra situated on the Kinbu Road adjacent to the Registrar-General's Department and next to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.