10. Exports of the rough diamonds purchased will be undertaken by PMMC upon a written request by the license holder to the designated overseas address given by the license holder. All rough diamonds purchased must be paid for before export.
11. PMMC will complete all the required export documents and organize the sealing of the parcel on behalf of the license holder
12. All rough diamond exports will be subjected to pre-shipment inspections.
13. The diamond to be exported will be accompanied by the following documents:
– Packing list
– Ghana Kimberly Process Certificate
– Airway bill
– Invoice indicating quantity in carats and value in both US Dollars and Ghana Cedi
– Bank of Ghana and Customs Export documents
14. PMMC will be responsible for delivering the parcel to be exported to the Airline at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra.
15. PMMC charges an export fee of a two-point percent (2.3%) on the value of rough diamonds to be exported.
16. The exporter must give a day’s advance official notice before export.